HALLOWEEN WALL POCKETS

Here are some
Wall Pockets
 I made for
Adelas
 'Delicious Fall'
 Wall Pocket Challenge
(3d132)

She provided templates - I downloaded the pdf version for myself
I fussy cut the templates traced them onto patterned card stock and in turn fussy cut them out too!  Punched the holes to accommodate ribbon for my choice of hanging the pockets.  The original had a wire hanger, so if you choose to make your own  version you can do that too!

For the first version I used Vintage Clip Art for the main focal point.  Added the stamped phrase 'Trick or Treat!'.  This was actually one stamp.  After stamping, I cut the banner away from the rest of the phrase so I could have the banner at the bottom of the pocket.  I used non traditional colors here for a refreshing take from the usual heavy colors associated with Halloween.  It's a grungy white patterned paper with 1/2 inch polka dots.  The ribbon is a sheer white with the sentiments: 'Happy Halloween!'  I filled it with candy necklace & bracelet - sure to please any Witch!


This was my second version of the wall pocket.  It's got more traditional Halloween colors.  I used my favorite HALLOWEEN patterned paper too!  The main focal point here is a die cut Crowned Crow.  I think this card has a Classic Chic look to it.  Again I filled it with Candy Necklace & bracelet - I know firsthand from a personal traumatic experience just how much these crows like precious gems just as much as we do.  I have yet to see one actually sporting one of these gems though, they must just like to hoard them.  I stamped the sentiment 'Trick or Treat' on a tag & threaded it through the ribbon.


These were very simple to make
&
I am planning on making more
for a variety of
reasons & seasons!

: )

No comments: