Just click on the image above to save to your files. Print & Create!
- Print first.
- Then make your card base to fit.
- Cut, score & fold envelope.
- Use glue stick or double sided adhesive tape on bottom 3/4 of sides flaps. Do not glue all the way to top of side flaps. When you bring the bottom portion of envelope up it will not go all the way to the top of the flaps. So you may want to fold first to see what amount of play room you have for the glue.
- Not suitable for mailing unless you add fixitive to your print to prevent smearing/smudging of image & Secure back flap with tape.
- Designed for personal delivery of handmade Cards!
PLEASE BECOME A FOLLOWER & SHARE THIS LINK WITH YOUR FRIENDS VIA:
BLOGS, FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GROUPS/FORUMS, EMAIL ETC.
PERSONAL USE ONLY! DO NOT SHARE THIS FILE PLEASE REFER OTHERS HERE TO GET THEIR OWN COPY. DO NOT COPY TO SHARE, PRODUCE FOR SALE OR USE IN NEW CLIP ART.
*ALL RIGHTS REMAIN COPYRIGHT cathies pARTies, CATHIES SWEET SPOT,
C. THOMPSON 2011.