AUTHENTIC HALLOWEEN POSTMARK CIRCA 1912

Check out the date stamped on the back of this Old Post Card.
It's an authentic date stamped OCTOBER 31 1912 on an actual Vintage Post Card.  The paper stamp has been removed, but you can stamp a sentiment or image inside the borders of the box.  I removed the original name & address of the recipient.  The sender of this Halloween Post Card is a sweet little girl named Charlotte writting to her Grandma in her newly acquired cursive writing skills I imagine.



 I know you'll be inspired to use it on your Halloween Cards, Tags, Crafts, Altered Art, ATC's etc. Available as a pdf  (I will remove the watermarks) only by request & if you shared this post via blog, facebook, twitter, online craft group etc.  Leave a request in my Comments at end of this post showing me a link where I can see you shared this post.  : )

No comments: