FREE - TEDDY Digi Stamps

FREE - TEDDY digi stamps

Last year I drew these teddies and shared the images in a swap.  Feel free to use them on your handmade cards.  Have fun coloring them with copics and other mediums.  I would love you to share your cards & creations using these images. 

I have posted a gallery spot for readers to enter a card they made using one of these images for readers to get inspiration and creators to showcase their own work.  See side bar with inlinkz tool to upload your creation.  : )

Please credit:
cathies pARTies, Cathies Sweet Spot or my myself Cathie Thompson for the drawings when posting your cards using theses images to blogs, online paper craft galleries, challenges, contests etc.

Please share a direct link to Cathies Sweet Spot for others via facebook, pinterest, blogs, email or other social media.  Simply cut and paste the link you see in your search bar above this post. 
All rights remain.  Copyright 2011

*Do not claim these images as your own work.
Personal use only -
Do not not sell/share files, copy or use in new clip art. 


 


 

Enjoy!  : )




2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Cathie, these are delightful....thank you so much! I think my favourite is the one with the little girl in bed....so sweet!

Cathie A.K.A. said...

Glad you like them Anne. :)
That is one of my favorites too. LOL ;)