Clear Make Up Caddy Storage

Here's how I store my:

embossing ink pad, refill & embossing powders,
Martha Stewart glue pad, refill & 
glitter
pearl powder
flocking
stickles
glitter glue
and the like





I use a clear make up caddy that I purchased @
The Salvation Army Thrift Store
for $2.00. 


I love how everything is visible and I can see the item I need to grab before I even open the box.





It has plenty of room, as you can see I have a ton stored in it and there is still some wiggle room for more.

It would also be fab for containers of eyelets, grommets, loose rhinestones, small flower embellishments plus other bling & embellishments etc.





This make up caddy would make a fab ink holder too.  I will have to look for another one for my yet to buy Tim Holtz distress ink pads, inks, tools foam/cotton pads etc.  Funny I never thought of using it for ink pads untill I wrote this post.   LOL

I love how when you

'think outside the box'

(no pun intended), something intended for one purpose can come in so handy for a new use.   : )

How do you store your embossing powders, inks and the like? 

Leave a comment for readers to get more storage ideas for paper craft storage.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Like todays blog post? 
 Pin it!


No comments: