Large Vintage Flocked Poinsettia





The red leaves of this Vintage Poinsettia are actually flocked - it's flocking still intact after many years of careful storage preserving it's original condition. There are a few cracks of the paper noticeable on the green leaves, but I think this just as to the charm of the piece being vintage. Personally I would not find the need to fix it. I LOVE IT just the way it is! Hope you do too!
This is my largest gum backed sticker poinsettia measuring a whopping 4" wide x 3 1/2" high.   

This sticker dates back @ least to the 1960's or possibly earlier - 40'/50's.


I think the flocking is great, and you could add your own flocking to make it just like the original.

This would be perfect for an embellishment on a card, or print as a card itself.

Re size to make tags of assorted sizes for BIG & little pressies.

Make your own sticker labels for homemade preserves you might add to gift baskets this year.

Make your own hang tags for home baked goodies for Christmas gifts or to hang on your tree.

*Print out the contents of your homemade/home baked goodies (as in the last two suggestions above) on the reverse side of your poinsettias before you cut to size.

Print out on your computer to the size you want.
PERSONAL USE ONLY! DO NOT USE TO MAKE NEW CLIP ART, COPY, SHARE, SELL OR PRODUCE ITEMS FOR SALE. ALL RIGHTS REMAIN. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR CREATION IN CHALLENGES, ON BLOGS, IN GROUPS/FORUMS, SUBMIT TO PUBLICATIONS AS LONG AS YOU CREDIT CATHIE'S SWEET SPOT.

THANKS! : )
I would love to see how you put this clip art to use in YOUR HOLIDAY CREATIONS. 
If you would like to share your creation with myself & my blog readers send me an email.  Just click on my about me button on my sidebar to the right & it will take you to a page with my email button.  Click on my email & send me an attachment or link for me to share on this blog post.

THIS CLIP ART IS FREE COURTESY OF CATHIE'S SWEET SPOT!
PLEASE AS A COURTESY TO ME FOR OFFERING FREE CLIP ART, DIGI STAMPS ETC. BECOME A FOLLOWER & SHARE A LINK WITH YOUR TWITTER, FACEBOOK, GROUPS/FORUMS, BLOG/FAVORITE BLOG FRIENDS & FAMILY etc.


Cathie : )

ENJOY!

No comments: