BO BUNNY HAUL from MY FRIEND

My friend came over today with a bundle of scrap booking goodies just for ME. 
Well, she had purchased a PROMO PACK at a CHRISTMAS SCRAPBOOK WORKSHOP we attended last weekend.  In the pack were some items she said she would never use - so she passed them on to ME : )  I didn't even know about the promo pack.  So NICE of her to SHARE!  Now I'm sharing with YOU what she gave me.

This is part ONE today.  I'll leave part TWO for another day as there was soooo much stuff to take pics of for posting about.  So today I'll start with the HALLOWEEN goodies.



SCALLOP EDGED 12 X 12 WITH SPIDERS & COBWEBS


This is a 12 x 12 paper so some of the image has been cut as it wouldn't fit the scanner.
(So the full length tree that the owl is sitting in didn't get into the pic)


CUTE CYCLOPS SPIDERS ON 12 X 12 PAPER
THE REVERSE SIDE IS GORGEOUS!


HALLOWEEN MINI ALBUM


RUB - ONS


12 X 12 SHEET OF STICKERS
(AGAIN SOME NOT SHOWING BECAUSE SCANNER COULDN'T FIT THEM ALL)


TWO MORE STICKER SHEETS!

WOO HOO!

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2
THE NON - HALLOWEEN
PART OF THE BO BUNNY HAUL
: )

No comments: