Cathies' Easy Peasy Handmade Bra Embellishment

Here is an easy peasy way to make a bra to embellish a handmade card or scrapbook page.  You need very little materials & tools so you'll probably be able to make one with your supplies right now.

I chose to use sparkly pink paper for my embellishment I made for this post in support of the GIRLS
& BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH.  You can choose whatever paper you want - plain, patterened, embossed, sparkly, whatever.  You can also use a different paper for the straps if you want.
I chose to use one piece of paper to show how simple you can do this with only one piece of paper.

MATERIALS:

Cardstock of your choice
1" circle punch
Scissors
foam tape, squares or dots
glue/pen

The picture below shows the steps I took to get to the results which I think is pretty in pink!  Try it!



Just click on the picture to enlarge or save to your files.
PERSONAL USE ONLY
designed & copyright Cathie

No comments: