HANDMADE JOURNAL RAK I RECIEVED FROM MY PCP SWAP PARTNER

Here is the handmade journal I received from my Paper Craft Planet Swap Partner in the July Challenge try 'Something Different'. 


The challenge was to make a useful journal for your partner that was inspired by the colors in your countrys' flag.

The journal I recieved came all the way from South Africa & the one I made went there. 

I like how she put a notepad into the journal that can be swapped out when it gets full of my  BIG ideas!


I also took note on her constuction of this book, something I can refer to for future projects. 

She personalized mine with my initials monogramed on the front cover.  Oops I think I was suppose to do that too!

Thanks again for the Handmade Journal Ursula and permission to post it here on my blog!  : )


No comments: