Alice In Wonderland Black Gel Pad

Here's one of MY black gel pads I covered with Graphic 45 Alice in Wonderland Halloween Paper to create a nice little cover that wraps completely around the pad with a closure.



I used decorative paper trim in a coordinating color on each side-end of cover; created using a decorative border punch.



The closure was created using adhesive velcro fasteners that I cut in half.  They are adhered to the end flaps of cover, making it wrap around the pad snugly.


This photo shows the inside view.  Black Gel Pad adhered to back side of Graphic 45 paper.  Here you can see the velcro closure on the side edge of cover.

I LOVE how it turned out!

This one I listed on Etsy.

I have one more I may keep or give as a gift, haven't decided yet.  Maybe I'll use it for a blog give away in the future, never know.

I have another version of a covered gel pad I will post @ a later date when I get the photos/scans done.

I would love some feedback here.  Leave a comment & let me know how you like it.  What your favorite part about it is.  Ideas I may want to use to incorporate in future ones.  Etc. 

Thanks!  : )

No comments: