A LITTLE PICK UP FOR A DESERVING LITTLE BOY

I was making some cards last week using some SU stamps that I had never even used before.  I entered one in a challenge too.  Then someone put out a call for cards for a deserving little boy who has a rare condition and could use some cards to cheer him up when in hospital and also to let him know that others care and are thinking of him and wishing him well. 

The cards I had been making had a little truck stamp and I really didn't have anyone in mind for them when making them.  Most had a handmade flower embellishment to finish.  When I got the call for cards I immediately thought of the cards I was making, but they were a little too feminine I thought so instead I made one right away as the supplies were still there in front of me. 

I made on just for him and a little more masculine for a little boy - left off the flower, instead I used a heart with a little circle to stamp the sentiment.  I layered all the stamped pieces and cut outs to give it an interesting 3d effect I was sure a little boy would enjoy on a card.  The road lines were made with a lil ol sharpie - easy peasy detail.  LOL

I love how it turned out.

No comments: