How to Bake Cupcakes and Eat them too !!



Add extra nutrients with healthy additions to your mix.

Heres a photo of my Banana Chocolate Cupcakes.




I make most of my baked goods by memory and experience;
so I don't always need a recipe, I just somehow know
what ratio of everything I'm going to need for success.

Start with:

1 over-ripe banana, stirred well.

A basic cake recipe
To your dry list of ingredients add:
1/4 cup of sifted cocoa powder -
chocolate is good for us!!
*Sift your dry ingredients for a lighter fluffier cake.

*Don't skimp on the eggs called for in your recipe -
they add so much nutrients, and lightness to your cupcakes.

Finally add:
yogurt in place of water/milk

Mine were frosted, then sprinkled with sifted coacoa powder.

You don't have to tell anyone you added 'good-for-you' ingredients.

Just let them enjoy !!

No comments: