Sweet Storage Idea



I love... an organized space and everything in its place;
and I also like my storage to look good too.

Here's an idea I hope you find sweet.

To store an assortment of cardmaking, scrapbooking,
or other craft supplies; try using take out boxes
sold at party supply, craft and dollar stores.

You can jazz them up with your personal style.

You can even buy seasonal/holiday themed ones
which can help you easily identify what's in the box.
Otherwise add a label you made yourself or purchase
some at a stationary supplier.

What you store in them is up to you.

For example: you might store embellishments, ribbon,
small stamps, ink pads or a combination of all in a
theme that matches the box if you are a cardmaker.

You also have the added benefit of hanging these boxes
from their metal handles; which frees up space in your
work area.

P.S.
If you buy these at the end of the season/holiday they
go on sale by 50 % or more - BONUS !!

If you use this sweet storage idea would you be sweet
enough to email me your results. Whether you decorate a
plain take out box or use a printed take out box that's
pretty enough as is - I myself, and I'm sure others; would
love to see yours.

No comments: