WANTED: KitchenAid Stand Mixer


Wanted, Waited, Finally got one ! :)
I have wanted a KitchenAid stand mixer for soooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooong !!

I have waited years for a KitchenAid stand mixer.

I had been saving up points by shopping @ Overwaitea - Save-on-Foods -Pricemart grocery chains, and was well on my way to getting one for free. Then one year we decided to use points instead of cash for our Christmas shopping for our son.

Needless to say I have slowed down on making home made goodies because I have been doing it all by hand. Seriously, I have been mixing primitively by hand with nothing but a bowl and wooden spoon in hand.

Finally I have a KitchenAid stand mixer!

My New KitchenAid stand mixer!

Yes I am the proud new owner of a gleaming new KitchenAid, even my husband is beaming! We carried it out to our car like a baby when we purchased it. Okay seriously, we carried it out like that mostly because we found it on clearance and it didn't have a box. That turned out to be an extra bonus - no box - an extra $25 bucks taken off! Great! It was on clearance because new ones were coming in for the Christmas season.

We priced out our mixer to find we had saved well over $135.oo. Plus we saved more on taxes that would have added up significantly to the regular priced ones. Yeah, I love a deal ! ;)

While taking a picture of our new KitchenAid & Banana Bread I had whipped up in it - to post along with this entry; my 12 year od son asked what I was doing taking a picture of it? "I'm taking a picture to post it on my blog". "Isn't that boasting?, he questioned me. "I'm not boasting" - I reassured him. "I'm just writing a blog entry about it, like an essay - but not to boast."

"Now can I have a piece of banana bread" he asks? "Not until I've taken a picture of it to add to my post, sorry!" 'click' "Here you go." Handing him a piece of banana bread. "No nuts in it?" "Nope, NO - NUTS, just the way you like it! :)
"Thank You!"

*Watch for future recipes w pics on my blog !

No comments: