Scrapbook Garage Sale HAUL

One of my local Scrapbooking shops had a garage sale - for anyone to sell their destash.  

I LUV these garage sales! 

I have gone a couple of times to sell, but I much prefer to shop.  I like to show up right at the begining of the sale, but today I didn't think I was even going to get there.  : (  I was going to go with a friend, but she had too much on her plate today.  Hubby was at work with the car and didn't get off work till 1:30.  When my hubby got home he asked if I still wanted to go.  Well the sale end time was 2:30; it was now 2:08.  " I don't think there's going to be anything left and everyone will be packing up or done so". 



Anyway, we 'flew by the seat of our pants' down to the sale.  All were packing up or packed up.  The few who still had items left on their table waited patiently for me to rifle through the few bits of this and that they hadn't packed in their cars yet, so I wouldn't go home empty handed. 

Here's what I got in my haul today:

I got almost 50 card basics with envelopes to add my personal touch -

these for non traditional Christmas cards:


these for snow themed cards:



these for traditional Christmas cards:


these for hot chocolate or latte cards:


these for any occassion I can use a butterfly on a card:


these for chic paris or kawaii style (because they also have the plaid) cards:


Come back and visit to see what I create with these!

I also picked up 18 sheets of double sided 12x12 printed papers by
cosmo cricket, graphic 45, pink paisley etc.  

Most were Christmas, but I threw in a few Halloween as well.


All this for just $5.   Not too shabby!  Oh HAPPY ME! 

No comments: