Handmade Journal

Here's a sneak peak at one of my HANDMADE journals.
I made this one for a certain someone for Christmas this year.



All are handmade by me using various art & paper crafting techniques.
Each one is unique!
I scour various art, craft, charity shops, yard sales &
flea markets for just the right papers & embellishments.

I will also make journals with recycled papers for those
who want to give with an environmental conscience!




This one allows you to keep a record of names you wish to give to.
Whether you make something handmade yourself or buy -
it has pages to keep your Holiday giving organized.
There are separate sections for family, friends & others.
There's even a section for shopping for your HOLIDAY dinner -
including a meal planner.



It's a handy size for putting into your purse and opens nicely for writing down your entries. I have included a pocket with old fashioned closure that you can put receipts into, as well as a library pocket page for you to slip coupons into!



What a unique way to record a Jolly Holiday!

I can personalize the back cover too!

If you want to CUSTOM ORDER one or more for yourself, I will be back
in the workshop right after the Holiday festivities are over.

These are labour intensive, take time and care and
I only make personalized ones on order.

PLEASE order well in advance of Christmas,
so I don't get a rush right before Christmas -
I would hate for you to be disappointed!

send me an email @
cathiesparties@gmail.com

No comments: